Helping more people every day!

Main Menu

Plastic cover for tilt turn window hinge

Started by qwertyuiop, 5 September 2015 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


Hey all, so tilt turn window came off yesterday. there were 4 hinges and they each had plastic covers (top and bottom part that you fitted over the top and bottom hinge and pushed together) to hide the metal colour of the hinge. Just a couple of questions:
1. What is the name of these pieces
2. Where can I order some/ go buy some as they cracked then the window fell off.