Helping more people every day!

Main Menu

End piece

Started by jkward, 9 August 2016 01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


I have upvc doors to a juliette balcony. The middle piece (where the locking mechanism is), at the top the end cap is missing. I know the shape is unique to the door manufacturers, but is there are way of getting this sort of thing replaced or re-made?