Helping more people every day!

Main Menu

Broken window mechanism

Started by gingerman500, 4 April 2010 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


Hi I have removed a broken window locking mechanism from my kitchen window.The only information as to the manufacturer of this mechanism is

the name Marshall Tufflex stamped on the bottom.As of yet I have not been able to find a replacement for this locking system.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement Marshall Tufflex system from,Or alternatively does anyone know of another manufacturer who

has a system that may be used in its place.

Many thanks in advance



Not sure what a Marshall Tufflex window lock looks like. If you can't find an exact replacement which is often the case, try finding a suitable similar replacement item.

The link below will help you identify the criteria you need to match to find a suitable alternative upvc window lock:

Once you have used the above page and you are armed with the information necessary, look through the following pages of window locks by clicking on the link below:

Hope this helps.


Hi, I have quite a bit of Marshall-Tufflex gear in stock, if you can send me a photo of the bit thats broken I can see if I have one.  You will have problems getting MT gear now as they no longer produce window profile anymore, so no one stocks hardware.


Gamester - Do you have any Marshall Tufflex locks left??